WHO WE ARE
Zarahemla Research Foundation is a non-profit, tax-deductible organization dedicated to Book of Mormon research. The foundation is not associated with any specific religious organization. Membership is open to anyone interested in Book of Mormon research.
Our purpose is to prepare believers for the Book of Mormon Breakthroughthe time when the Lord will take the Book of Mormon to the world in great spiritual power. We know that the Lord is growing the Bible and the Book of Mormon together in order to confound false doctrines, settle contentions, establish peace, and restore the covenants to the remnant of the house of Israel (2 Nephi 2:20-23).
The potential of the Book of Mormon is equal to the Bible, but there has been so little done with the Book of Mormon in comparison to the Bible that a giant vacuum exists. The Lord is in the process of filling that vacuum, and we are all called to be a part of that work.
At Zarahemla, we are involved in researching all facets of the Book of Mormon and making that information available.
THE RESTORED COVENANT EDITION
The Restored Covenant Edition (RCE) has been prepared because, according to our testimony, the Lord directed us to do it:
- to restore the purity of the Book of Mormon-restoring words from the manuscripts that were either left out or changed,
- to restore the main purpose of the Book of Mormon which is to restore a knowledge of the covenants,
- to restore a knowledge of the underlying spiritual name of the Book of Mormon which is Book of the Restoration of the Covenant because "Mormon" means restoration of the covenant,
- to restore the poetic nature of the text making it easier to read and to comprehend and making it easier to identify various types of Hebrew poetry and
- to restore a natural versification (independent of verse numbers) by grouping like thoughts together through the use of blank lines thus making it easier to comprehend.
This site is currently **under construction**
***Jade was chosen as the main color of this site because of its sacred symbolism to the ancient cultures of Mesoamerica and China.***